Tuesday, April 19, 2016

INZAMAM UL HAQ is the new Chief Selector for Pakistan Cricket Team

PCB has announced Inzamam ul Haq (the former Pakistan Captain) the Chief Selector of Pakistan Cricket team.
Further,Chief said: I came here to serve my country and I will serve at any place where may services are required for Pakistan.I'm thankful to PCB who has applaud my recommendations for Selection Panel.My team members will be Tauseef Ahmed, Wajahatullah Wasti and Waseem Hyder. 


He also said that I have not any wand that I can fix all the problems in one go,it will take time but we will do better as we can.
"I'll try and also hope that I will be allowed to work independently," Inzamam said.My role is different,when I was Captain I used to give my suggestions.Now,I will listen to them (captains) too about what is their suggestion.The captain is the main man.Like how I used to give my point,I will give importance to what captain and coach will say because they are the ones who matter inside the ground."
We wish all the changes that have been made in Pakistan Cricket will serve it and we will have better results.We wish Inzi and his team best of luck for future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment